Dear visitors of the "Duplet" website!
LTD "Publishing House" PressPodium." (hereinafter "Duplet") respects the confidential information of any person
who has become a visitor of this site. In the following chapters, we will inform you about the process how the Publishing
House" PressPodium" processes your personal data when you use our services and when you visit our website.
"Duplet" always has to keep you informed of our special offers, promotions, prizes, news, which may interest you.
However, if you do not want to receive such messages from us, you can inform us about it in any way convenient for you
(see the section "Contacts"), we will procced your request in a short time.
If your personal information has been changed (for example, email or phone number), please update it in your
If you want to use our services, you will be asked to enter your personal data, under your consent, such as:
your full name, postal address, E-mail, contact phone number. We can ask you to provide other data that we will need to
Personal data - information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified.
Personal data can be obtained through various ways: for example, by telephone through the service of website visitors,
in writing or in electronic form on the website. In addition, we collect traffic data on the website or connections that
go through our website. Information can contain connections, traffic, as well as the date, time and duration of your stay
on our website. The personal data that you provide is processed and stored in the database of personal data
"Duplet" client database.
To prevent unauthorized access, we support organizational and technical procedures to protect personal data
from accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized opening and access.
"Duplet" client database.
The order of access to personal data, depending on the requirements of the law.
According to the legislation of Ukraine, personal data can be transferred to law enforcement, judicial
authorities and other institutions in order to protect the foundations of the constitutional order, morality, health,
rights and legitimate interests of others, ensure the country's defense and state security.
The subject of personal data has the right:
- be aware of the location of the database of personal data that contains its personal data, its purpose and name,
location and / or place of residence of the owner or the personal data manager, or instruct the person authorized to do so,
except as provided by law;
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information on third
parties to whom his personal data are transferred;
- to have an access to its personal data;
- to receive a response not later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases
provided by law, on whether his personal data are stored in the relevant personal data base, and also receive the content
of his personal data;
- to present a motivated claim to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
- to present a motivated requirement to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal
data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
- to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage in connection
with willful concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against providing
information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- to complain about the processing of their personal data to government authorities and officials who have the
power to protect the protection of personal data or to court;
- to apply remedies in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data;
- to make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- e-mail address: email@example.com;
- write to us at: 04080, Ukraine, Kyiv, ul. Yelenovskaya, 10, of. 39-40;
- or call +38 044 425-61-07;